Saturday 6 July 2013

May and June in Instagram

We got two baby rabbits! - Train selfie - All of the best things are called Hayley - Lana Del Rey - At the gig - Osborne House - Shanklin beach - A monkey - Grumpy selfie because I was leaving my holiday - Primark friends! - Muse gig in Coventry - Dip dye - Meat Liquor - At a free Muse gig in London - Muse - Natural History Museum - Cat socks - Blognix - Bon Jovi gig - My favourite rings - Me and my cat - Bangor pier - Beaumaris Castle - My tiny thumb and my ex's huge thumb

Wow, there's an awful lot of selfies there. Sorry not sorry. May and June were definitely two brilliant months! I went on holiday on my own, saw my favourite girls from Primark, saw Lana Del Rey, Muse twice and Bon Jovi, I attended Blognix and ate a lot of cake, spent a day or two in London looking around art galleries and museums, I got to eat at Meat Liquor for the second time and catch up with my friend Jess and I took a last minute trip to Wales where I got to be a history geek at Beaumaris Castle. I haven't got much planned for July and August but I hope I can have as much fun as I did over the last two months. I now have weekends off so hopefully the sun will come out so I can enjoy my days off. It is supposed to be summer after all.

2 comments:

  1. Your new rabbits as so cute. I would have loved to have seen Lana but her Scotland date was very close to one of my exams :(
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the cupcakes.. looks super tasty! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top