Friday 23 August 2013

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Personalised iPhone case - £3.99, available here

I'm pretty obsessed with finding the perfect iPhone case. I usually spend hours trawling ebay and Amazon looking through them,  but I'm also very fussy and change my mind a lot. When I came across this listing to have any image printed on an iPhone case for just £3.99, I knew I'd found the solution to my problem! It then only took me a couple of months to decide what image I wanted to choose. At first, I was going to have a photo of my cat or maybe hundreds of cats on it but I realised that everyone thinks I'm a crazy cat lady already, there's no need to have everything covered in cats. Eventually, I found an image on Tumblr and tampered with it a bit and added a quote from the great Dumbledore (it only took me a couple of hours to decide on a font) and hit the 'Buy It Now' button. Luckily, it only took a few days to arrive and I loved it straight away.

I love knowing that I'm the only one in the world with this iPhone case and I'll probably order another one as soon as I've decided what design I want on it. I think it's shocking how some companies can charge £10+ for an iPhone case when you can get whatever you want on one for under £4!

What do you think of my personalised iPhone case? What would you have on your own?

9 comments:

  1. I love the detail you chose for this, so pretty. I've no idea what I would put on my own, I can understand why it took you a while to figure it out! :)

    Chelsea x
    Love in Modern Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good price!!
    Such a nice idea to have quotes put on, you could swap and change depending on how you were feeling :)

    Lianne x
    TheBrunetteSays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favourite quote from the books :) such a pretty case! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should actually live by that Dumbledore quote because I dwell on my dreams far too often! I love the whole design that you chose too. x

    Lovefromloulou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is really cool! I'm hopefully getting an iPhone at the end of September when my contract runs out so I've bookmarked the page :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this - Dumbledore seriously has so many wise quotes. What a wise man.

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I've had my iPhone stolen, I am in love with this iPhone case! I love the frame around the quote and it's simplicity. I adore the quote, I feel like I've rediscovered - dare i say - an old friend, cheesey as it sounds! Gosh, I miss Harry Potter!

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I'm the exact way when it comes to choosing little things like that! Other people would have ALL of it done in about 3 minutes and I can look at FONTS for HOURSSSS! hahaha Love the phone case, I'm def going to be making one for myself (when an available 3 months for the process of deciding to take place). :)))

    Angela
    http://icingontheface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top