Sunday 9 January 2011

If there's one thing I'm looking forward to this year, it's the return of Thirteen Senses. Unfortunately, not many people seem to have heard of them. Their third album, 'Crystal Sounds' is out on February 21st and the first single from that album 'Loneliest Star' is out on February 14th. I really want to see them, they're playing on 22nd February at The London Garage but I really can't justify buying a ticket and travelling all the way to London when I'm so skint. I'll have to wait for the UK tour.


You should definitely check them out, especially if you're into bands such as Embrace, Starsailor and Athelete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top