Saturday 8 January 2011

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my blog already, I've been away for a few days!
Essex was great, I finally got to my boyfriend's house at around 11pm after having dinner at Frankie and Benny's in Romford. On Tuesday, we went to Maldon which was a lovely little town and I can't wait to go again in the summer!


On Wednesday we went to London to stay with my boyfriend's aunt and then we got up early Thursday morning and travelled to Hammersmith to meet our friends and queue for Britain's Got Talent! We were stood in the pouring rain for just over two hours but it was so worth it. We had a great view of the stage and could see Ant and Dec the whole way through, they were hilarious! We also had a good view of the judges (Amanda Holden, Louis Walsh and Michael Mcintyre). There were some really good acts, the ones I thought were the best were a boy called Ronan who sang 'Feeling Good' and a boy called Robbie who sang 'My Way'. I can't wait until it's aired!
Michael Mcintyre, Ant and Dec


On Friday we spent the day in London. We went to the Petrie Museum and the British Museum as I needed to get some photos for my uni work (which I really need to start soon!) and we went to Covent Garden for a bit before we went our seperate ways.

These two little dogs made my week! The top one is Pippin, she's 9 and the bottom one is Archie who's 1 and so full of energy!




Back to reality now! I have 5000 words to write for uni (3 seperate assignments) so I need to get cracking with those on Monday as I have to work all weekend. 

Before work today, I popped into Paperchase and found some amazing cards that look like the old Ladybird books I used to read when I was younger, and they were reduced to £1 each! I got Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Sleeping Beauty. They'll be going on my wall with all my other random postcards and things.

How cute are they?
My boyfriend also bought me this travelcard holder from the British Museum. I love ANYTHING to do with Ancient Egypt and I hate those IKEA oyster card holders you get given when you buy an oyster card. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Aw those dogs are adorable! I have a Jack Russell and love him to bits :)
    Glad you had a nice time in Essex.
    x

    www.rebeccalucyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top