Thursday 26 June 2014

Outfit: I want money, power and glory


Skirt: H&M
Shirt: New Look, similar here
Jacket*: Tesco
Shoes: Dr Martens, available here

I actually took these photos last month and then didn't get around to posting them - my hair isn't even that colour anymore! I couldn't let them go to waste though as I love this outfit. I don't wear the skirt very often but I should, it's such a gorgeous colour. I picked it up last year in Bangor with the excuse that I was going to wear it in Paris. It's a great skirt for the autumn/winter but yellow is also really on trend right now so I can still get away with it, maybe without tights though. It's too hot at the moment!

Sorry about the quality of the first image, it somehow got messed up when I was uploading it.


7 comments:

  1. I love that colour! Its lush. Love this outfit.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket - it's a great piece you could pair with just about anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole outfit works really well, very co-ordinated. The post is really good, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mustard, it seems to be a colour which I'm always drawn to, whatever the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely colour. I really love the styling on that jacket. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole outfit, it does work really well together and looks fab on you x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top