Monday 11 March 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector £9.19 - available here

I chose this while I was in Boots picking up the Effaclar Duo. At the time, it was on offer at two for £15 and I wasn't sure what else to get having not seen many reviews on other La Roche-Posay products. I'll do anything to get rid of my horrible breakouts and I liked the sound of a 'targeted breakout corrector' so I chose this.

At first, I wasn't entirely sure how to use it as the instructions inside the box weren't too clear! I wasn't sure if I should use both the Effaclar Duo and the Effaclar A.I. at the same time but I soon worked out a routine whereby I apply the Effaclar Duo as a moisturiser morning and evening and then I apply the Effaclar A.I. just before I go to sleep at night if I'm having a particularly bad breakout. I find that it leaves a white residue on my face so it's not ideal for use during the day or under any make up.

After using this for a few weeks now, I must say that I'm really impressed and so pleased that I picked it up. I find that it really makes a difference to my skin overnight. If I have a big spot lurking under the surface, I apply this over the top at night and come morning, it's reduced in size dramatically and the redness has gone! I'm still working on getting a clear face but this product has worked wonders so far and along with the Effaclar Duo, it's helped to improve my skin so much that I no longer feel like I have to wear a heavy coverage foundation and instead wear my Bourjois Healthy Mix instead of Estee Lauder Double Wear. The only gripe I have is with the packaging, it takes a lot of squeezing to get the product out and I'm worried that the tube is going to wear out at one of the creases and explode everywhere!

Have you tried any skincare from La Roche-Posay? What would you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. The Effacular gel is really good too, but my skin just didn't get on with the effacular duo :( This sounds fab though, I need to pick it up!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds worth trying :) Like it here!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top