The celebs always seem to look effortlessly cool, making festival fashion look easy, don't they? But guess what? It is easy! Just pick bold prints, loose fitting tops and dresses (for comfort and style!) and your favourite, most comfortable boots, plus a pair of quirky sunglasses and a floral crown or floppy hat and you've got the perfect festival outfit! I told you it was easy.
The above outfit is all from Bank fashion and would be perfect for any festival, although if you're going to one in the UK it might be a good idea to take a jacket along with you as well. Festivals aren't as much fun in the rain! It's best to take a bag that goes across your body and is completely secure to avoid any pick pockets. You don't want the festival mood ruined because someone has nicked all your money.
As well as V Festival, I've been to my fair share of outdoor concerts so I thought I'd also put together a list of handbag essentials that you NEED whenever you're attending a festival:
- Hand sanitiser - you're going to be partying, eating and basically sleeping outside so you need some way to ensure that you're keeping fairly clean. You don't want to pick up an awful bug at a festival!
- Tissues - the portaloos at festivals are awful and they're bound to run out of tissue before the first headliner has even got on stage so always be prepared and take your own!
- Wet wipes - again, these are great for cleanliness and will come in handy more often than you think!
- Bottle of water - you need to keep yourself hydrated, especially when you're dancing around all day so a bottle of water is always essential.
- Sun cream - You might be having too much fun to think about sun burn but you'll soon remember when you try to settle down for the night and you're in agony. It's better to be safe than sorry.
- Dry shampoo - your hair's going to look terrible, it's almost guaranteed but some dry shampoo will help to give a bit of life back to your greasy do.
This is my entry for the Bank Fashion #DestinationUnknown competition.