Thursday 8 May 2014

Outfit: Purrfect

Dress* - Sheinside, available here
Coat* - Sheinside, available here
Shoes - Dr Martens 

As soon as I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it. It's so me! It's cute but smart enough to wear to work which is where I wore this outfit yesterday. It's now sold out on the Sheinside website but you can also find it on eBay. I added the grey and white Dr Martens which are my most recent pair just to brighten up the outfit a bit. Now it's spring, I don't like wearing all black to work (even though that is the dress code) so I've been jazzing my outfits up with different shoes. The coat is great for this time of year, it's warm enough to keep me cosy when it gets a bit windy but it's not too heavy. It also has a gold thread running through it which I wasn't expecting from the photo on the website, I think it's a great touch.

8 comments:

  1. In love with that dress! It's fab!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable - I have the same one and I've never worn it since I'm not quite sure how to style it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cat dress - it's exactly the thing I would expect you to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coordinated outfit, love the cats on it and the lovely jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is UBER cute! I'm not really a dress person but I would wear that it is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm more of a dog person but i love this dress, it's so cute!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED your cat dress!

    Ella - HelloWonderful.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top