Friday 4 April 2014

Beauty: Top 3 fragrances from The Body Shop



Vanilla - £8.50
This is the very first perfume that I tried from The Body Shop and I'm on my third bottle now. They've changed the packaging since I last bought it but the scent is still the same. It's a true vanilla scent without being too sweet or overpowering. It's perfect for Spring/Summer and the scent lasts all day, I just wish there were more vanilla scented products that I could layer this with.

Chocomania - £8.50
I bought this after trying the Chocomania Body Butter and becoming obsessed with it. I had a £3 off voucher so picked this up in Nottingham last year. It smells just as good as the body butter, like chocolate but without being too sickly or overpowering. This one doesn't last as long as the Vanilla but I find that if I layer it with the body butter or shower gel then it lasts a lot longer. It also lasts longer if I spray it directly onto clothing or in my hair. It's perfect for when I want to wear something that's not too strong or obvious. I find myself using this one for work.

White Musk Smoky Rose* - £13
I've always loved the original White Musk scent so when I was asked if I wanted to try this one out, I couldn't wait. It's an Eau de Parfum so a lot stronger and longer lasting than the other two scents I mentioned above. As the name suggests, it smells a lot like the original White Musk scent but has a very smoky note which come from the tobacco flower. It's very classy and elegant, more of a going out kind of fragrance. The packaging is lovely too, it's still simple like the other two but has a lovely glass lid.



PS. Don't forget to vote for me in the StyleFruits Pastel Me Pretty competition, you can vote once a day!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Chocomania range from The Body Shop it smells amazing x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never actually tried any Body Shop fragrance, might give them a sniff next time I'm there. x

    Tereza // Cityscape Bliss: A few snaps from our home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any perfume from there but I am tempted to do so now. The rose one sounds amazing! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the White Musk bottle!! I really love the Body Shop Vanilla scent although I've never actually tried the fragrance... I think I'll have to!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the rose fragrance from body shop, absolutely love it!! It's like a florist has bathed me in rose petals lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore White Musk! I've been using the body lotions for ages! Great Choice darling xx

    letterstoa.com
    Love,
    A.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top