Sunday 1 December 2013

Ebay Wishlist: The Christmas Jumper Edition


It's December 1st so that means it's officially Christmas! I can't wait until everyone is in the Christmas spirit and all the shops are decorated and Christmas music is playing everywhere. I'm going to be making a Christmas playlist on my iPod to play at work and I'm going to be wearing my Christmas jumper and flashing earrings as soon as I can.

This week's eBay wishlist is just Christmas jumpers because everybody loves them, don't they? Which one is your favourite? Have you got your own Christmas jumper?

1 comment:

  1. Yay Christmas is here :) love the middle top jumper. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top