Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: For Him - Boyfriend/Brother/Friend

Los Pollos Hermanos tshirt - Heisenberg tshirt - Nike running shoes - Sonic Screwdriver - Soap & Glory gift set - Burgundy weave wallet

Men are the worst people to shop for. Seriously, I never know what to get my dad and each year he says "Don't worry about it! Save your money." but I have another gift guide coming up for dads.. this one is focussing on those fussy men who are a bit younger.


I don't have a boyfriend to shop for this year (first time in about 8 years!) so that's one less person to worry about. However, I do have a 22 year old brother and a 15 year old cousin. They're so awkward, especially my brother as if he wants something, he'll just go and buy it. We've both been obsessed with Breaking Bad recently though so I've bought him the Los Pollos Hermanos tshirt and I'm hoping he'll love it. I want to get one for myself too! I think I'm going to get him the Heisenberg tshirt for his birthday next year as well. 


Brothers and boyfriends always like silly gadgety things like the sonic screwdriver and  I think you can't go wrong with a Soap & Glory set (who knew they did a range for men?) as everyone wants to smell nice. The wallet is a nice classic present that they can use everyday and will probably be to everyone's taste. Finally, I'm going to be having a look at these Nike running shoes in my local running shop in Birmingham. I think they're a great present for anyone who's into their fitness!

This post contains a sponsored link

2 comments:

  1. Haha, love that sonic screwdriver!! A very useful post - thank you!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the Los Pollos hermanos tshirt. I saw it a few days ago and was thinking of buying it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top