Friday 29 November 2013

Black Friday Deals


SO, apparently Black Friday has now become a thing in the UK even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. It does happen to be the same week as the last payday before Christmas for most people so this weekend is going to be very busy in retail! There's still a few hours left of Black Friday and some deals are going on over the weekend so I thought I'd share some of the best ones with you.

John Lewis are offering an  iPad air for £368, a Macbook Air for £768 and an iPod Touch for £174.

Over on the Look Beauty website everything is half price and there's also free shipping when you spend over £20.

Very.co.uk are offering a whole range of different deals every hour, on the hour until the end of today.

Debenhams still have 10% off on all beauty online and in store.

Over at the Missguided website, there's 15% off with the code FUNDAYFRIDAY until midnight on Sunday.

There's also 15% off everything at Boohoo with the code CHILLOUT.

H Samuel are offering 25% off all watches until December 3rd.

New Look are offering 25% off selected party wear until midnight tonight.

Let me know if you get any bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top