1. I don't get to be pushed around in a pushchair while I nap anymore.
2. Adult fares on the buses and trains are RIDICULOUS. £3 for a 7 minute journey? You have to be joking.
3. I have to do actual work to earn money, I can't just lose a tooth and gain 50p anymore.
4. Now I have to work, I also have to pay taxes. Ugh.
5. I actually miss school. Now if i want to learn something, I have to pay for it because I'm old. I don't even want to think about how much I owe in student loans.
6. I hate having to pay for things like prescriptions and dental work, although some places do offer free dental consultations.
7. Now I'm older, I have to be responsible apparently. I can't spend my days down the park with my friends and a 'shit mix', flirting with boys.
8. I'm too old to go to places like the Wacky Warehouse.
9. I'm also apparently too old for the farm and the Monkey Forest?
10. I have to do my own cooking and washing - I never even knew how to work the washing machine before I went to uni!
What do you hate about being an adult?
This post contains a sponsored link