Sunday 22 September 2013

Ebay Wishlist #28


I've been looking for the perfect tartan skirt for absolutely ages! I wanted one last year but didn't manage to find one and then I came across this beauty on ebay and I ordered it straight away. It arrived yesterday and it's just what I was after. I can't wait to wear it with thick tights and boots.

My current kindle case is looking a bit tatty so I was thinking of brightening it up a bit with something else to give it a bit of extra protection. This Van Gogh kindle skin sticks straight onto your kindle and is a quick and easy way to jazz it up a bit.

You all know I'm going on a trip to Paris with Amy in a few weeks and while I was up at her house a couple of weeks ago, we were looking at things to do while we were there. I came across this Paris Moleskine online and I knew I had to have it! It's a few quid cheaper on ebay than it is in the shops so I'm going to ask for this for my birthday and hopefully someone will get it for me.

I'm obsessed with purple lipsticks at the moment and the Rimmel x Kate Moss lipstick in 04 is one that I have never been able to find in shops. I have no idea why, but there's never even a space for it! I thought I'd check ebay for it and I managed to snap it up for only £2.99! I can't wait for it to arrive, it will be great for the coming months.

I'm thinking of stocking up on knitwear this year as all mine is getting pretty tatty. I found this gorgeous rose jumper and I think it will be great paired with jeans and boots with a shirt underneath when it's freezing and it will also look nice in the spring.

5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Just been added to my watch list.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tartan skirt! :)
    You can get Kate Moss lipsticks on Fragrance Direct for £1.99 too!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a tartan skirt too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top