Tuesday 17 July 2012

£100 ASOS Blogger Challenge


This is my entry for the ASOS blogger challenge. The idea is to pick out items from the ASOS website to make an outfit for under £100, much like my 'If I had £100 to spend..' feature that I did a little while ago. I might start that up again as they were some of my most popular posts, you lot really seemed to like them!

I'm really pleased with the outfit I came up with, I love the coral jeggings, they're such a bargain! I'm thinking of getting these on payday. You can't go wrong with a classic white shirt and a bit of gold jewellery either.

What do you think of my outfit? Have you entered the challenge too?

1 comment:

  1. The lip stain actually looks so cute! Can makeup look cute...? I love this outfit you've put together xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top