Friday 27 April 2012

Glossybox April 2012 - Natural Beauty


I think this is the first Glossybox that has actually been a surprise for me. Every month I manage to read 'spoiler' blog posts before I actually open my own box. Luckily, this month it arrived the same day as everyone else's and I was at work all day so I couldn't spoil it for myself. I was very surprised to see another themed box. This one is the Natural Beauty edition and all of the items inside are organic.

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum - I've always wanted to try Caudalie products so I was excited when I found this in my box. There's 10ml of product in the sample size which is a third of the full size which retails at £29. A little goes a long way and the serum feels so luxurious on the skin.

Inika Cosmetics Certified Organic Eyeliner - I'd never heard of Inika Cosmetics before but I was pleased to see a brown eyeliner in the box. I've been meaning to buy one for a while, so this saves me a few pennies. This is a full size product and retails at £11.75. The formula is really smooth and creamy and glides on easily.

Ayuuri Natural Body Wash in Sandalwood - As I've said before, I'm not a fan of shower gels in beauty boxes because I already have so many that I need to use up. This one however, smells gorgeous and I can't wait to start using it! While I do like the smell, I think I might have preferred the coconut one. This is another full size product and retails for £4.95.

Figs & Rouge Lip Balm in Rambling Rose - This is in fact a lip, face and body balm. I was really happy when I saw this in the box. I already have a Figs & Rouge balm (the vanilla flavour) but my boyfriend has 'borrowed' it. I love love love the smell of this, I adore anything rose flavoured. The balm is so moisturising and I love the consistency. This is another full size product and retails for £3.29. This is definitely something I would purchase again.

Kai Perfume Oil - I never seem to like the perfumes I receive in beauty boxes and this one is no exception. To be honest, this smells like every other perfume sample I've tried. I think it would be much better suited to someone a bit older. This retails for £41 for 3.6ml, which is very pricey!

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually quite impressed by this box, the sample sizes are really great xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't decide whether to subscribe to Glossybox or not! The selection of things you got do sound quite nice. I'm also studying archaeology (with Classics)but at the University of Kent :) p.s. loving your duvet cover! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top