Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012

image credit
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a good NYE. I stayed in with my boyfriend and my family and we played on the Wii which was fun.

2011 really wasn't the best year for me and I'm glad to see the back of it. A lot of awful things happened, including my nan dying, over £200 worth of my stuff being stolen from my own house, two of my pets dying and spending the first half of the year being quite poor. Hopefully 2012 will be a lot better and I have a decent job now so I shouldn't be so skint anymore! However, it was a great year for my blog and I met some brilliant people at meets, I'm already planning to go to the #ldnlunch in March.

As far as resolutions go, I haven't really made any but I have joined dayzeroproject and you can follow my progress here.

A big thank you to everyone in the blogosphere who has helped to me to have a wonderful bloggy year. Here's to 2012, which can only get better!

13 comments:

  1. Hope you have a better 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope 2012 is much better sweetie and that we get to see more of each other. Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 will be better I'm sure! :)

    the dayzeroproject looks cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2012 is an amazing year for you. You have a lovely blog!
    Happy New Year
    x
    Le Bibliotheque

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a gorgeous photo of the LDN fireworks! Hope 2012 brightens up for you, deary, sorry to hear about your rubbish times in 2011 (it's still weird to say "last year", haha) x

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sweety you deserve all the happiness in the world for 2012 after what you have been through. Wishing you your best year yet.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope 2012 goes a lot better for you and here's to meeting again at the LDNLUNCH!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear 2011 was so rough for you, hopefully 2012 is better! Happy new year xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Hope 2012 is a little better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really hope 2012 brings you better things!
    Happy New Year :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I hope 2012 brings you lots of luck, fun and laughter! ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year darling! I hope to see lots of you in 2012, and happy blog birthday for your last post too :) A year is SUCH an achievement! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top