Saturday 22 October 2011

If I had £100 to spend in.. Miss Selfridge

Another "If I had £100 to spend in.." featuring Miss Selfridge. I love it when shops have their Autumn/Winter collections in, they're so much better than the summer collections. Autumn is definitely my favourite season and Winter is a close second. 
I'm still on the search for that perfect pair of wine or berry coloured jeans. I've found a few pairs but they've either been too expensive or haven't fitted me and I've been too lazy to pick up the next size up/down to try that on. Next time I go shopping somewhere like Southampton or Birmingham, I'm determined to get a pair and I will take a selection of sizes with me to the changing rooms. The ones I've picked here are a bit out of my price range, but I  think I'd be wearing them all the time and it would be a great investment for the coming months.
I've also been looking for a nice black sheer shirt and this boat neck one looks so versatile and I could easily plan so many outfits involving it. It would be fine with just a plain black bra underneath or a black vest top or black bandeau. It would look great with the berry jeans and with the patent lace ups that I have picked. They're a great alternative to brogues or loafers which everyone and their cat is wearing at the moment (and I'm one of those! Guilty!) and again, they're really versatile and would look great with a skirts/dresses or any colour jeans.
Just to finish off the outfit and because I still had a few quid left in the budget, I chose this wire headband. I think they're a great addition to any outfit and look great whether you have short hair or long hair, whether it's curly, straight or wavy and also looks  great if you're wearing it up or down.

What do you think of Miss Selfridge's A/W range?

8 comments:

  1. That would make such a lovely outfit! Wish I had that £100 now ;) Miss Selfridge's AW collections are always winners for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can safely say that would be £100 extremely well spent! Love for that blouse xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me feel sick when I see that's all that £100 can get me at most high street stores! Hahaha, I'm such a scrimper. Love those choices, just wish I had that sort of money to spend.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog :) I bought some jeans in september from the Topshop in Birmingham that were £40 but I used my cheeky student discount, and they were the autumnal/ wine shade you're looking for I think. You can see the shade in the first photo on this post: http://laureninfashionland.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-to-buy-now.html
    xoxo

    laureninfashionland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. God those jeans are great, love the berry colour xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so cute! I always tend to forget about MS on the high street, which is a bit daft as it has nice things! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jeans :) I'm forever overlooking Miss Selfridge in favour of Topshop, ought to give it another chance really!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top