Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St Patrick;s Day everyone! How are you all celebrating it? I won't be doing anything this year as I'm saving my money for a friend's birthday tomorrow. I will however, be wearing my green Topman hoody to my lecture.

Here's a small wishlist that I've compiled and to keep with the theme of St Patrick's Day, everything is GREEN!





1, 2, 3
4, 5, 6
7, 8, 9

Also, if anyone's going to be near a Starbucks today, you can print off this voucher or download it to your phone for a free Cocoa Cappuccino. Enjoy and have a good St Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Nice post, I love the charm bracelet!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on the third row! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilove 1,6 and 9 the best :) amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are suck good choices loooovve the ring :-) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/2011_03_17_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no :( I couldn't wear any green because I don't have any. I need to stock up on your wish list !! Aww I hope the interview what well kitten let me know ;P xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the charm bracelet and the ring is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top