Wednesday 16 March 2011

A quick nail polish review

I'm a sucker for a new nail polish so when I was flicking through my Avon representatives magazine and saw two new shades that I could buy as demos for 95p, I couldn't resist! I decided to pick one, called Surf. In the picture it looked like a light turquoisey colour which would be great for spring. My box of Avon goodies were delivered at 7:30am this morning and I couldn't wait to try it out.
Avon Color Trend Colour Me Pretty in Surf
This is what my nails looked like after 4 (YES! FOUR!) coats. As you can see, the whites of my nails are still very visible and I feel like I've already used half of the bottle. It is a lovely colour though, a nice pearly blue which looks green in some lights. It almost reminds me of a mermaid's tail. I've just had a bath and it's already chipped, this is without a topcoat though. I'm going to keep it on as I have a job interview tomorrow and it's the most subtle nail polish I have and my natural nails are a complete mess! I probably won't be using it again though, unless I have a few hours spare to do a lot of coats!

On a more positive note, my feather hair extensions are holding up well! I've washed and blow dried/straightened my hair quite a few times since I put them in and they're still looking good. I've had loads of compliments on them too. I'm definitely going to get some more when they're back in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top