Friday 12 December 2014

Outfit: Christmas Jumper Day 2014

Jumper* - New Look, available here
Skirt* - New Look, available here
Hat* - JD Williams, available here
Today is Christmas Jumper Day 2014 and if you didn't know what it's all about, the idea is that you wear a Christmas jumper today and donate to Save The Children. You can either donate online or text WOOLLY to 70050 to donate £2. 
I was sent this jumper by New Look, along with the skirt which is a high waisted midi. I love how the jumper is not too in your face Christmassy, which means that I got away with wearing it in November. I have another one with bells on that I wear when I'm feeling really festive. I was planning on wearing this outfit to work today but I went and booked the day off, so I'm wearing it around the house instead. 

Have you got a Christmas jumper? Are you taking part in Christmas Jumper Day?
If you haven't already got a Christmas jumper sorted, have a look at the Peacock's Christmas shop.

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking part in Christmas Jumper Day too and was also sent a lovely jumper from New Look!
    Your choice is so adorable! :)
    Here is my Christmas Jumper post, if you fancy checking it out lovely:
    http://www.ellistuesday.com/2014/11/its-christmas-jumper-time-with-new-look.html

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top