Monday 24 November 2014

Music Monday #24

The National - Conversation 16

This week's Music Monday had to be The National because I'M FINALLY GETTING TO SEE THEM LIVE ON WEDNESDAY! Can you tell how excited I am? I've wanted to see them for years and they're ending their Trouble Will Find Me tour at London's O2 arena on Wednesday. I'm hoping it's going to be really special as it's the final show but either way, I'm going to have the best time. Conversation 16 is one of my favourite songs and it reminds me so much of my second year of university when I listened to High Violet constantly.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of them before, thanks for introducing me to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them before but it sounds cool!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top