Sunday 14 September 2014

Wishlist: 25th Birthday



Three weeks today it will be my 25th birthday and people are starting to ask me what I want. I feel that 25 is a big birthday so I've booked a table at Malmaison in Birmingham to have a lovely three course brunch with some of my best friends which I'm really looking forward to. That's honestly the only thing I really want for my birthday, but there are a few bits and bobs on my wishlist.

I discovered this Jo Malone cologne in London yesterday. My friend Jess had gone into the shop to choose one for herself and obviously, I ended up having a sniff of them all and I fell in love with the Vanilla and Anise. Vanilla is my favourite scent and I just love the spicyness that the anise gives to it.

I've wanted the Pandora ring since last Christmas, I even put it in a wishlist post. However, it sold out EVERYWHERE and I couldn't find it. Thankfully, it's in stock at the moment so I've been in store and tried it on so I can tell my parents which size I need. 

I've just finished this gorgeous Lily Flame candle and would love another one. They're only £6.99 so I could just buy one myself but I thought I'd ask for it for my birthday instead. It's such a lovely scent and smells exactly like parma violets.

Finally, I'd love a nice fedora for the autumn and this New Look one fits the bill quite nicely. It's only £14.99 as well and just what my wardrobe needs. I'm definitely a hat person and can wear most styles.

So, that's it. I'm not asking for a lot as we don't do extravagant birthday presents in our family. I wouldn't feel right asking for something like a Michael Kors bag even though it's definitely something I would love to have one day.

10 comments:

  1. That ring is beautiful and I LOVE parma violets so may have to invest in one of those candles myself!! I hope you have a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely day and lunch at Malmaison. I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, its my birthday not long after yours! 3 weeks and 3 days away! I'd best start thinking of what i want! I love Jo Malone cologne, I have a few now and they are so lovely. Hope you have a great birthday <3

    Anoushka
    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wishlist :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great birthday, sounds like a blast! :)
    I'm a candle girl myself, just can't get enough of them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love that fedora! What a lovely wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh how exciting! I hope you have a great day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome wishlist for your 25th birthday. I totally adore most of all is the Michael kors bag. I think it's alright to wish for something you really want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well we got a fedora pretty much spot on to this today ... check!! but ahhh that parma violets candle. YUM!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top