Monday 5 May 2014

Instagram: March and April 2014


Hello! I hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday Monday. I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning and sorting out my room which is very therapeutic.

I thought it was about time that I showed off just how great my life was in March and April (I'm kidding, maybe..) with some of my photos from Instagram. I travelled up to Edinburgh again to see Amy, visited the cat cafe in London with Chloe and attended Crufts and The Gadget Show at the NEC in Birmingham. I also ate a lot of crap, booked a trip to Paris, appeared on Made In Chelsea and Gems TV and rearranged my room. Phew!


3 comments:

  1. I so want to go to the cat cafe. I have 2 cats of my own, but you can never have enough time with cats haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow cat lover I really want to visit that cat cafe. Sounds purrfect to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pictures hun, how cute are the cats <3

    Em

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top