Tuesday 19 February 2013

LUSH Tender Is The Night massage bar

Tender Is The Night massage bar c/o Lush available here

"This gorgeous little vanilla, jasmine and ylang ylang scented bar may just be the most romantic product we’ve ever come up with. Tender is the Night is the world’s first soft-centred massage bar, with a light shea and murmuru butter shell that crushes easily in the hand to reveal a fondant core. "

I received this in the post last week as a belated gift from the Brum Blogger Meet in January. I've used Lush's massage bars before and I've always enjoyed them, however this one's different to any of the others that I've tried as it has a soft centre. These bars are great for massages but if like me, you have nobody to use them with, they also make a great moisturiser. I used this on my legs and arms as a Valentine's treat and I just fell in love! As soon as you touch it, the bar starts melting and gives off the most gorgeous scent. To me, the vanilla was the most prominent which is great as it's my favourite! I rubbed it all over my arms and legs and it didn't take long for the (pink) soft centre to be revealed. I was expecting it to be really liquidy, but surprisingly it's not! It just melts a bit quicker than the rest of the bar. It took a long time for it to sink into my skin but it's fine if you have nothing to do and don't mind sitting around in your underwear for a bit. 

I loved this and I'll definitely be picking up another one before they disappear off the shelves. 

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely - vanilla is such a yummy fragrance too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that smells amazing, sounds great as a moisturiser! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lush and love this massage bar - its so slippery though I kept dropping it! The smell is amaaazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, this massage bar looks cute!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top