Sunday 18 November 2012

Ebay Wislist: iPhone cases



Since I got an iPhone just over a year ago, I've been obsessed with buying cases for it! I even bought my first two before I actually had the iPhone! I love anything cute, quirky and unique. Having a case on my iPhone is really vital for me, seeing as I am prone to dropping things. I always go for the hard cases rather than the silicone ones as I feel that these offer extra protection, although I do have a few novelty silicone ones including two cats, a bear and an owl!). My first case was a bright neon yellow and I loved it so much that I've recently bought another once, since the first one has cracked. I've never paid more than £3 for an iPhone case and I get all of mine off eBay.

These six cases are at the top of my wishlist. If you know me at all, you will know that I adore owls and I love the patterns on this first owl case and obviously, the one that's covered in owls is right up my street! I love the Rilakkuma cases; as I mentioned before, I already have two cats and a bear but I love this 3D bear, it's so cute! The quilted case looks a lot more expensive than it actually is and comes in a whole range of different colours. What most of you won't know about me is that I'm a big Maths geek, so this calculator case is perfect for me. I love how girly this pink case with lace and pearls is. This one also comes in a range of colours and it's so cheap you could get one to match every outfit!

Do you like to accessorise with your mobile phone?

12 comments:

  1. Oh my the calculator is amazing! *add to basket*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an iphone SO badly :) These are all so cute

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish i had an iphone! In the mean time the first one would make a great xmas present for my sister :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only reason I want an iphone is so I can buy cases for it lol the calculator one is awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't got an Iphone, but IF i had one, i'd buy either the lace and pearls case or the one with lots of owls on :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love the owl covers!! I will definitely be picking up one of these for my phone:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black case! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lace and pearls one, i've seen someone who bought the minty-green-ish one and it was absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first owl one, it's so cute! I already have a plain black iphone case with cat ears, I love it :D

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your choice, esp. the 4th one
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have a 3gs so you can no longer find cute cases for it! Can't wait to get a new phone! xx
    candycaneheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top