Tuesday 1 November 2011

October Monthly Rundown


I spent most of October suffering from a cold but I had a brilliant birthday so that more than makes up for it!

I have been buying… Mostly food again! I got a couple of dresses and a cardigan too.
I have been eating at… I went for an Indian on my birthday and we enjoyed it so much that we went again a couple of weeks later.
I have visited… I don't think I've left Winchester at all this month. Kind of depressing really..
Best Bargain I got a couple of dresses for £1 and a chunky knit cardigan for £12!
I have achieved… Nothing much at all.
I've been listening to... Florence + The Machine's new album.. constantly.
I've been reading... Nothing.
Next month I’m looking forward to… I've got tickets for Harry Hill's TV Burp. Not sure if I'm even gonna go to that though. I'm going home for a few days, there's the #brumbloggermeet and then I'm taking my mom to the Good Food Show for her birthday. I'm also looking forward to getting an iPhone 4s which should have arrived last week.
Next month I hope to splash some cash on… Christmas presents and my iPhone 4s whenever that decides to turn up.

1 comment:

  1. This is a neat little feature. What a great way to evaluate your month. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top