Monday 17 October 2011

October Glossybox


Dermalogica Age Smart Thermafoliant, Masque and Renewal Lip Complex with beauty bag, Leighton Denny Expert Nails, Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in Moray, Robert Piguet perfumes.

This afternoon, I received my second Glossybox. I'm really pleased with all of the products, I think I'll use every one and I love the little Dermalogica bag, that will come in handy! It was definitely worth the £12.95 as the nail polish retails at £11 and the eyeliner retails at £13. The nail polish isn't a colour I'd usually go for but it's really pretty and looks like the formula is quite thick so I can't wait to play around with it. I love the colour of the eyeliner, it's a nice greeny gold and I think it will look nice with my green eyes. I haven't tried the perfumes out yet but I love that we got three rather than just the one that was in the September box. They all sound nice so I'll be giving them a go.

I'll definitely keep subscribing as the two boxes I've had so far have been brilliant and worth the money. I can't wait to see what the November box brings!

4 comments:

  1. I was really pleased to see all of the Dermalogica products in the box as I love them so much and they're worth more than £10 just by themselves. I got a peachy/pink nail polish but I love the look of your one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about glossy box, maybe i will look into getting it now! lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish we could get those here! Everything looks really good. Yes, I bet the eyeliner is going to look fabulous on you. And I do like the nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top