Monday 9 May 2011

3 in 1



Top: New Look
Skirt: American Apparel
Belt: Primark
Tights: Primark

This is the outfit I wore today. I had a very busy day and misjudged the weather when I looked out of my window this morning so I ended up being very hot. I also wore a zip up hoody and a leather jacket on top.. This is the third time in a row I've done that. I really need to stop wearing so many layers! I love this AA skirt, I bought it about 2.5 years ago and haven't worn it for a while. I didn't know what to wear this morning so I just threw some clothes on and ended up loving my outfit (despite nearly melting). I've moved a lot of my clothes to my boyfriend's house to make it easier for when we move as our new garden joins on to his current garden so I don't really have much left to wear here anymore.

As I predicted in my last post, I didn't end up buying anything in Southampton with my gift card but I did get a few things in IKEA! I love that place, I could easily spend all day in there. I especially love the restaurant and free refills on the coffee.


I got these three candles, vanilla, apple and rose for £1.19 each and the duvet cover that you can see behind them was only £2.99! For a double! I was desperate for some new bedding but didn't want to shell out loads - this is perfect!


I also finally got Models Own - Champagne. It's such a gorgeous colour but I haven't managed to capture it properly. I miss my DSLR. I'm currently wearing it with the Barry M Black Crackle Polish over the top.

I might not be blogging as much this week. I'm working for the next two days and I have a lot of work to do (as I'm sure everyone else does) so I really must get on with that. I can't believe I'm nearly at the end of my second year! It's gone so fast! 

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit Hayley, I really need me one of those American Apparel skirts! I hadn't seen anything spectacular in the shops before I left Southampz for the Summer either, I do enjoy a good Ikea shop though! Also, my best pal bought me 'Champagne' for my birthday and I'm yet to try it, defz going to do my nails tonight (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. d'aww you look right cute! champagne is one of my favourites :) i like the purple metallic one too but can't remember the name xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is lovely paired with the skirt! reminds me of the one i own so I shall be whipping out a floral top to pair with it! :D Oh those candles look nice! and looks like a bargain - i wish the furniture were as cheap! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love candles, don't you? It's always exciting to find affordable ones that smell good!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse looks really great with that skirt, great styling there! Also, that nail polish colour looks so, so pretty. I need a glitter nailpolish with fine glitter in it, as I'm getting a bit sick of my gold one.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that Duvet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top