Monday 22 December 2014

Ebay Wishlist - The DISNEY edition

Aladdin print leggings - Mickey hands jumper - Beauty and the Beast stained glass dress - 'Believing is just the beginning'  Disney couture necklace - Ariel and Prince Eric hoodie - Beauty and the Beast vest - Minnie jumper (part of a two piece) - Ariel iPhone case

This eBay wishlist is purely Disney items as I wanted to celebrate the fact that next year I will be going to Disneyland Paris not once, but twice! I'm going for the day in April with my three best friends from Sixth Form as part of a four day break to Paris and then I'm going to be spending FIVE DAYS there in October with a couple of bloggers. Excited is an understatement.

 I've already started planning and I've been looking into getting some more Disney inspired clothing (totally blaming Amy for that one). I already own the phone case but I'm thinking of ordering a custom made iPhone case as well with a Disney design on. I'm definitely going to be getting the Beauty and the Beast stained glass dress, that will give me some motivation to lose a few pounds after Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh! I need it all! I've been eyeing up the hands top for a while! Love the dress and leggings too! Can i have it all? xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HAYLEY! Why do you do this to me? I now pretty much need everything...mainly that Beauty & The Beast vest x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I want everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the Mickey mouse hands jumper - such a great sale wish list

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute items in your Disney wishlist. I'm actually going to Disney on Ice tomorrow. Can't wait! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the disney theme here. the micky hands jumper, i want!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top