Monday 10 November 2014

Music Monday #22

Sivu - Better Man Than He

I tried to find out more information about Sivu but there seems to be none out there at all! 
I first discovered him when the song Miracles (Human Error) was the iTunes single of the week a couple of weeks ago. After listening to the song a few times, I just had to go back onto iTunes and buy the rest of his songs that were available. I ended up with the album Something On High and a couple of EPs. 

Better Man Than He is one of my favourites of all of the songs that I've got. I think you'll like Sivu if you're into Thirteen Senses - that's the only similar band that I can really think of. I'm hoping I get to see him on tour soon, he did say there was going to be a UK tour announced soon!




4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Sivu, but I'm really liking the sound. I really enjoy being introduced to different acts, and glad that I found this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Sivu but had a listen to the song and it's fab!
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of him either, but that might just be my age!

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this music and it's not someone I would have heard about if not for this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top