Thursday 13 November 2014

Lifestyle: Planning for 2015

Image Source

As the year starts drawing to a close, it's only natural that we're starting to think ahead to 2015.  A lot of people that I know have already got things planned, like holidays and days out - one of my friends is even planning her wedding for 2017 and we're going to start bridesmaid dress shopping in the new year! I like to think of myself as a very organised person - I've finished my Christmas shopping already and I've got myself a diary for the new year.

Although I am finding it hard to start planning for 2015 as I don't know what my job situation will be like. I'm still in my probationary period at work so can't start to plan ahead until I know I have a permanent position. I also don't know what my financial situation will be like, I'm hoping that I will pass my driving test very soon so I can stop paying £55 a week in driving lessons. I'm so determined to pass that I'm having 2.5 hours a week! It will be so good to have that extra money each month when I do pass. 

There are many things that I would like to do next year and I have started to talk about a trip to Paris with my friend Amy - even though I've been twice in the last twelve months, she's never been and I'm not one to turn down a trip to the French capital, even if it means I have to go up the Eiffel Tower for the third time.

I'm also hoping to finally go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour just after Christmas - it's been at the top of my list for ages now! There's also plenty of cities that I want to visit for the first time, like Oxford, Bath and York - I love places with a good history.  I'd love to start putting these things in my new diary, it would be so much easier if I had a psychic reading, to see what the future has in store for me. 

All I know for now, is I'm going to start working my way through my 26 before 26 list and I'll hopefully have the best year yet. 

How organised are you? Have you started to think about 2015 yet?

5 comments:

  1. good luck on passing your driving test soon to come hopefully, its such an exciting time to plan ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have a holiday booked for 2015, yay! As far as psychics, I had a few readings when I was younger, always great fun to get a teaser of what may (or may not) be in store, though ALL of them said I would have twins which scares me slightly! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you are organised! I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet - OK, I've bought 3 tiny stocking fillers. Oh you must go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. It's brilliant! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good idea need to make one, good luck aswell.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to plan everything!! I took a break for a while....it's kind of exhausting sometimes! But I think I'm ready to start again hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top