Tuesday 17 June 2014

Travel: Planning my dream holiday with IHG.



I have to admit that I'm not very well travelled at all. In the last seven years, I've been abroad twice (soon to be three times when I go away this weekend) and each time I've been to the same country - France. In fact, it's even the same city. Apart from Paris, I've also been to Majorca twice and I went on a WWI battlefields tour with my school where we went to parts of Northern France and Ypres in Belgium. I would really like to explore the world a bit more but the only problem I have is the lack of funds.

However, everyone is in with a chance of winning one million points (which is the equivalent of over £5,000!) thanks to the InterContinental Hotels Group PLC. At the moment, they have a new game online where the aim is to spend a million points in over a minute. Everyone who manages this gets entered into a prize draw and five lucky people will win a million points.

This got me thinking about what I would do with the million points if I had them. As I've never been out of Europe I would love to explore North America. I would start off by flying over to Canada, visit some national parks, see some bears and some moose and just taking in the natural beauty of the country. I would also like to visit a few different cities including Vancouver and Montreal and of course I'd have to try some real Canadian poutine and take a trip to Tim Hortons! I'd then take a trip to Niagara Falls and go south down to New York and spend a few days in the city. After exploring the Big Apple, I would then love to explore some other cities across the United States including Chicago, Washington DC, Orlando (for the parks!) and LA. I think this would probably cost a lot more than the million points but it would definitely be the trip of a lifetime!



What would you do if you won the points from IHG Rewards Club? You can enter the competition here.


I have been compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top