Thursday 19 June 2014

How to save money while you shop


If you know anything about me then you will know that I love to shop. It doesn't matter what it is that I'm shopping for, I just love the thrill of looking around shops and then handing over my well earned money. Although, there is one thing that I love more than shopping and that is a good bargain.

I'm not too keen on sales as I always tend to pick something up just because it's cheap and not because I actually want or need it. What I love is finding something that I've been looking for for a while and then discovering online vouchers for it which then makes it cheaper. I recently did this when I was buying some clothes for my trip to Paris, I found some great items on the Urban Outfitters website and then tracked down a code for them which meant that I got a few quid off leaving me with some extra money to spend on croissants and cocktails. 

Have you found any good bargains recently?

1 comment:

  1. I always check vouchercodes.co.uk and moneysaving expert before I make any online purchase!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top