Tuesday 18 March 2014

Outfit: The creepy cat dress

Dress* - Choies, available here
Fluffy cardi* - SheInside, available here
Boots - Primark

Recently, I've picked up quite a few new items of clothing and out of all of them, I think that this creepy looking cat dress from Choies is definitely my favourite. If you know me, then you'll also know that I'm a creepy cat lady. The first thing I do when visiting a website is search for 'cat' and as soon as I saw this dress I knew I had to have it. There's a similar one on ASOS but it's in a dog print, this one is obviously better. It's a bit short so I have to make sure I'm wearing thick tights or leggings underneath it. Maybe I could also get away with wearing a pair of shorts under it in the summer. 

The cardigan is a great alternative to the fluffy black one that I got from Primark at the end of last year. I've worn it to death and it's currently in a charity bag so I was looking for something to replace it with. This one from SheInside is lined so hopefully it will last a lot longer than the black one. I got a size Small which is quite big on me but luckily I like the oversized look!

The boots were a Primark bargain and are a dupe for a pair in Topshop. They were only £15 so me, Chloe and Alice all snapped them up when we were shopping together in Birmigham. They have a heel but they're so comfortable and I can easily walk around in them all day. 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute dress, as a cat lover it's almost a must have :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress. Could think of a few people I could give it to!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creepy cat dress, it's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, I love the boots! :)
    Becky x
    Vintage Clothing UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Choies cat print dress! The design and colours of your dress are beautiful. I love the empire waist and the tailoring of the dress in addition to the adorable cat faces print and its pretty fashion colours.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top