Friday 24 January 2014

Review: Mr Nutcase custom iPhone 5s leather case


Executive flip leather style case* - £19.95, available here

When I heard that Mr Nutcase were looking for reviewers for their products, I jumped at the chance! There's nothing I love more than a new case for my iPhone, I'm always swapping them depending on my mood or my outfit and I'd wanted a custom one for a while now. I chose to use some photos off my Instagram which mean a lot to me. There's one of Winchester high street which is where I went to uni and is one of my favourite places, one of my cat, three of me and my friends and then one of Paris from when I went in October.

The case arrived the day after I ordered it which I was really surprised about, that's amazing for something that's so personalised! The leather style case fits my phone (iPhone 5s) perfectly with a hole at the bottom for headphones and another at the back for the camera. The only downside, is you can't charge the phone while the case is closed but it's not a big deal. The image quality is fantastic, it looks just as good printed on the case as it does in the Instagram app.

If you're looking for a custom case, I would definitely recommend Mr Nutcase. They cater for all kinds of phones and tablets too!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like great idea and perfect if you are having difficulty deciding what to buy someone who has everything.Very original to have it personalised with own photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this case, i need to get one of these!

    www.mybubbaandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and such quick delivery :) Especially love the pic of the cat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab. I got mine from Casetagram, but will definitely look into these next time :)

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, I am yet to buy a case for my iPhone and should really as it is getting more battered by the day.

    Georgie xx

    Life in Loafers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top