Sunday 3 November 2013

Ebay Wishlist #34


This week's wishlist is very black and red! I've been looking for a decent copy of the Burberry heart print shirt and I was really pleased when I found this one for less than a tenner. It's perfect for this time of year and will look great with jeans or skirts and also with the collar poking out from underneath a jumper.

I've been looking for a skirt similar to this ever since H&M had those pleated skater skirts in a couple of years ago. I wasn't quick enough and ended up missing out, but I'm glad I've now found this one. It's such a versatile piece and I would definitely be wearing it a lot! It's less than a fiver too - bargain!

I've been wearing a lot of skater dresses recently as they're so easy to wear and are very flattering on almost all figures. I found this gorgeous black and white skater dress which would be easy to dress up or down.

As I've been wearing a lot of plain dark colours this season, I thought it would be good to brighten my outfits up a bit with a dazzling statement necklace like this one. It would look great with a black dress for a party.

After my Matalan bag died on me just I was getting on the Eurostar the other day, I've decided I need a new satchel bag. I loved the one Amy took to Paris with her and I was so surprised when she said it was off eBay! I'm going to be a total copycat and get one myself because it's amazing quality.

10 comments:

  1. I really wan one of those shirts, I've been searching everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so nice. I love the colours on it x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo want a satchel for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful wishlist, you can buy such fantastic items from Ebay these days!

    *following*

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the heart shirt is just too cute!!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love that shirt!! May have to check it out :) love the bag too!

    Meimei xx

    Www.meimeisays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that dress is beautiful! Great choices :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your picks, especially the skirt and the bag. Beautiful! I am in need of a pleated skirt, shall have to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist, I especially like the shirt and satchel :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top