Saturday 3 August 2013

Mistaken for Strangers

Denim Dress - New Look (Kids' section), similar here
Jumper* - UNIQLO, available here
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Primark

This denim dress is probably my most worn item of clothing this year. I bought it from New Look on Christmas Eve last year and I've been wearing it with tights, heeled boots and a cardigan in the colder months and with bare legs and pumps now it's so hot. It's so casual and easy to wear but can also be dressed up fairly easily for a night out too. I love how it's slightly longer at the back too, so I can get away with not wearing tights without having to worry about flashing my bum to everyone. I also tend to wear a pair of lace cycle shorts underneath too which I bought off ebay for only 99p (similar here).

When I was told to choose anything off the UNIQLO website last week, I decided to get this floral merino wool jumper as although it's boiling outside right now, we all know it's not going to last! It's 100% wool, so it's extremely soft and lightweight. I threw it over this denim dress today as it started to get a bit chillier. I adore the pattern on it and I think it will be great in the winter with jeans and a shirt collar peeping over the top. Personally, I'm really looking forward to the Autumn, I can't wait to start layering again!

3 comments:

  1. I love the socks, really cute! Ive been looking for a denim dress for ages but all the ones i find look strange on me, your one is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, I always look in the kids' section in New Look and Primark! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top