Sunday 28 July 2013

Ebay Wishlist #23


As you can see, I'm obviously getting way ahead of myself and thinking about autumn already. Although I am loving the warmer weather at the moment, autumn is my favorite season. I love wearing boots and layering up with scarves and jackets. It's also my birthday in October and I'm going away to Paris for a few days with Amy so I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather and autumn months.

This Topshop parka is gorgeous and is half the price on ebay as it is in store. I think this will be fantastic for the autumn and would look great with a pair of tan ankle boots and skinny jeans. These black cut-out boots remind me of a pair that Heidi was wearing when we took part in a photoshoot for Selfridges recently. I think  they'd look great with a dress, especially a really feminine, flowy one like this mint skater dress, they'd really toughen it up.

I've also got a few items for sale on ebay myself at the moment, including YSL and Clarins all starting at 99p, so please take a look.

6 comments:

  1. The coat and boots are so cute. they are beauts x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pixie boots are so cute. Definitely my favourite type of shoe.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! I've just earnt you 10p too #goodfriend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top