Wednesday 12 December 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012 - Part 2

For more videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

I thought I'd wait until the Clothes Show was officially over before posting these photos. I didn't want to spoil the show for anyone who was yet to visit. As press, we were told that we could sit in the front row directly in front of the catwalk which gave me a fantastic view. It does mean that I couldn't avoid capturing some photographer's heads though who were stood below me!

The catwalk show was fantastic, I loved the theme and each of the different scenes. I also loved the mix of clothes that were being presented. There was a great mixture of designer, couture and high street pieces. Everyting from to Bora Aksu New Look! My favourite pieces were the Faster by Mark Fast dress (fifth photo) which reminded me of Lana Del Rey and the white catsuit in the fourth photo.  Unfortunately, I can't find any information on this but if I was more confident this is something I would love to own.

The dancers were all amazing and there was a mixture of everything, from ballet to Gangnam style! Every scene was so entertaining and was great fun to watch.  I can't wait until next year and to see what they come up with.

Did you go to the Clothes Show Live this year?

5 comments:

  1. I was on the Mr Shoes stand all weekend!
    Didn't get to see any of this though :(

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the Clothes Show, it was one of the first post I did on my blog! Gutted I haven't been able to make it up recently but tempted to head to the one they hold in London in the Summer. The fashion show looks amazing! Who was hosting this year?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha love the Gangnam style at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutely amazing!! I wish I had been there, the first photo in particular is amazing

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to know where some of the dresses were from, wish they had a gallery on the website. I had such a fun time there but there were so many 16 year olds xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top