Thursday 4 October 2012

We destroyed something beautiful

Dress: c/o Glamorous

Oh my god.. am I really doing an outfit post? Yes I am! It's  been aaaages since I last did one but I just had this dress from Glamorous had it's first outing on Monday night and I just had to show it off! It's been sat in my wardrobe for a couple of months, ever since I received it but I finally plucked up the courage to wear it.

It's basically a black shirt dress with cut outs on the front and the back (not shown) and gold collar tips. I love how it goes in at the waist and then the skirt flares out. It's so flattering, but a little bit short. I wore this with black tights when I went out to avoid flashing my bum and wore no jewellery as I thought that a necklace would look weird with the cut out and the collar tips. I can't find this exact dress on the website anymore but the cream version is available here.

As I actually took these photos a few months ago when I was still living in Winchester, I will include a bonus photo of me in Tesco's toilets at 3am (surprisingly, it's the best photo of the night) when I actually wore it. As you can see, I've dyed my hair dark again.
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, the lipstick I was wearing is MAC Up The Amp.


In other news, tomorrow is my birthday! Today is my last day as a 22 year old. I feel so so old.

6 comments:

  1. oh la la this is a sassy dress! happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Looks really flattering too. Gorgeous on you! Happy Birthday for in an hour or so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress!! The collars so interesting
    xxx


    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress - it looks so good on you! Also, happy birthday!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorge! your hair is such a nice colour!x





    nataliaxbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top