Sunday 30 September 2012

Style Birmingham Live 2012





Yesterday, I was lucky enough to be invited along to Style Birmingham Live. During the day, there was a number of catwalk shows at The Bullring and at The Mailbox, as well as special offers from many retailers throughout the city. The Show: Enchanted which was hosted by TOWIE's Lydia Bright, took place at the Bullring and showcased the AW trends that could be found in the shops within the shopping centre. The show at the Mailbox featured collections from both The Mailbox and The Bullring and the main department stores within the city centre. This show was hosted by Martine McCutcheon and had a special appearance from Olympic Gold medalist Greg Rutherford!

I had a fantastic time at both events and I spent the day with some lovely bloggers. I really enjoyed all of the collections, particularly a couple of pieces from Sass & Bide that I spotted at the Mailbox! Now all I need is a few hundred pounds and a bit of a shopping spree. I'm already looking forward to next year's Style Birmingham Live!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top