Monday 29 October 2012

Glamorous Competition Entry


This is my entry to win £200 to spend at Glamorous. The idea is to create an outfit with a budget of £200. The best 10 outfits will then be selected and put up to vote on the Glamorous Facebook Page

When choosing the pieces for my outfit, I decided to go for something a bit, well.. Glamorous. I chose to create an outfit that I would wear for a night out. I love the disco pants, they're a staple in my wardrobe and I wear them all the time. I have paired them with this oversized cosmic print blouse which I'd wear tucked into the disco pants. I've accessorised with these gorgeous studded wedges which are right on trend for this season and a classic black handbag. The oversized jacket is great for keeping you warm on the walk between bars and also helps to tie the outfit together nicely.

If you want to enter this competition too, all you need to do is create your collage and post about it on your blog, then email the link over to emily@e-tailwebstores.com

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top