Sunday 16 September 2012

FashionistA Custom Blush Palette

FashionistA blushes and palette - available here

After weeks of pondering and swatching, I finally decided  to bite the bullet and purchase some FashionistA blushes. These single blushes cost £4 each and the empty palettes are £5, however, at the moment you can pick four single blushes, bronzers or eyeshadows and one palette for £10. What an absolute bargain! I managed to pick mine up before my student discount ran out so I actually got mine for a grand total of £9!

The four colours I picked are: Blushing Coral, Flush, Amber Glow and Juicy Apricot. Blushing Coral is a very bright barbie pink with a hint of coral, Flush is a matte rosy pink, Amber Glow is a pink toned coral with a hint of golden shimmer - a lot like NARS Orgasm and Juicy Apricot is a lovely pinky peach with a slight shimmer. Each of the blushes are very pigmented, you only need a tiny amount on your brush to get a good wash of colour. I apply these with my Real Techniques blusher brush and I have to make sure I apply Blushing Coral with a very light hand as it's easy to achieve the clown look with this one!

I'd definitely recommend you check these blushes out in your local Superdrug. I'm very tempted to pick up a second palette. It's so easy to swap and change the colours as they just pop in and out - there's no need for fiddling around with magnets. The palette is very sturdy, I can keep mine in my bag without the fear of any of the blushes smashing.

Have you tried FashionistA blushes?

11 comments:

  1. These colours look really nice and a great price I may have to check them out next time i'm in superdrug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this brand, I can't seem to track it down anywhere. I would love one with a bronzer, blush & maybe a two eyeshadows for in my work bag!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen FashionistA in the two big Superdrugs in Birmingham City Centre, smaller stores don't seem to carry them :)
      Hope you find some!

      Delete
  3. These look lovely, I'm very tempted to pick some up!
    I'm a new follower, love your blog ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so nice! Such a bargain too, might have to pick a few up :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely pay a lot more for these!

      Delete
  5. Juicy Apricot looks like such a lovely colour!
    I've had my eye on these palettes for a while but need to get round to getting to a bigger superdrug. My local doesn't stock the brand!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look so good! and are so affordable too

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! just click one page back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to make one of these. I've got my eyes on juicy apricot and cinnamon :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top