Sunday 2 October 2011

September Monthly Run Down



This September, I have mostly been feeling.. run down. I can't believe it's October already, this is my favourite month of the year. I love it when Autumn sets in, I love my birthday and I love Halloween!

I have been buying…I got  some lovely black loafers from Next.

I have been eating at… I went to Buddys Diner (again!) for a friend's birthday and I went out for lunch with my dad when I was at home.
I have visited… I went to Southampton once and I popped home for a week.
Best Bargain I got a water bottle from work for about £4.. sounds boring but saves me buying bottled water now!
I have achieved… I've saved a lot of money again this month!
I've been listening to... Manic Street Preachers.
I've been reading... Nothing.
Next month I’m looking forward to… MY BIRTHDAY! Even though I'll be 22 and that is so old.
Next month I hope to splash some cash on… I've already bought a nice dress to wear on my birthday and I'm getting a camera tomorrow (but I'm getting the money back as it's a birthday present)

3 comments:

  1. I second Char's notion!! Although I have to admit I'm turning the same in March and am a little apprehensive....the next big one is 30! gah!
    Sounds like you've been doing some lovely things - this Buddy's Diner seems really popular! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top