Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ramble ramble


Nandos on Sunday night was good.. I wasn't too keen on the food, it was a bit too fast food for my liking. The chocolate cheesecake that I had for dessert (see above) was gorgeous though! I'd definitely go again just for that. The company was fantastic. I'm going to be so sad to leave Primark because of a certain few people. Hopefully I'll still see them around though. Before we went to Nandos, I went to Spoons with my friends Hera, Lily and Tim where I discovered a new vodka, Eristoff Gold it is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted! "Our latest flavour innovation fuses the classic taste of ERISTOFF Original with the smooth, buttery taste of caramel – not forgetting a little vanilla – to produce a vodka that tastes as distinctive as it looks." I now have a new drink of choice in Spoons!


Yesterday I went into town to see the man at the hotel and he said it's fine if I work evenings so now I have two jobs! I will be starting after I get back from home in a couple of weeks. Afterwards, my boyfriend treated me to lunch at Slug and Lettuce because it's 50% off on a Monday and I'd been craving bacon and cheese wedges for ages! The service was really slow so we got our starters for free which was a bonus. We then went for a lovely walk by the river and fed a load of ducks.

It's less than a week until I go away to the Isle of Wight. I'm so excited! I won't be taking my laptop with me so I won't be blogging. If there's free wifi anywhere I will be checking blogs. I'll still be on twitter though! I'll schedule a few posts for the days I'm away.

I now have 93 followers, so close to 100. I'm so overwhelmed! It seems like only yesterday I started this blog and now I have loads of people interested. I'm tempted to do another giveaway soon to say thank you to all you lovely followers.

Here's some blogs I've discovered recently that I think you should all check out too: Sophie Isobel, ghostparties., Ella Masters and her shop RubyRaeLove which has some gorgeous pieces of jewellery in stock, I can't wait until I get a bit of money so I can buy some! Definitely check these girls out!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh that cheesecake! Looks delish :)
    Hope you have a nice time away!
    Amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheesecake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, that cheesecake looks like the one I always get in M&S!
    I want to try that vodka now, it sounds amazing (gotta love Spoons also ;))
    Thanks for the mention also, lovie!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, cheesecake...now i'm hungry, ahaha :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheese-cake looks so yummy! xx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a good day ahead fer u, congrats on hvng 2 jobs, do give a rest :)

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cheesecake looks deeeelish! And spoons is where i always go, i love the cheap food!!! and hope you don't get too stressed with 2 jobs, just think of the extra monies! and yeah I draw them free hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheesecake looks delicious! Good luck with your jobs and have a lovely time on the Isle of Wight :)
    I'm following! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Nandos, the cheesecake is definately a must!
    I never realised your from Hampshire too! Have fun on the Isle of Wight, hopefully the weather will hold out for your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh your blog is the cutest! it has the prettiest layout! and i love the little owl at the top! :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cheesecake looks fantastic! Sounds like a lovely time with your boyfriend :)

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  12. forgot to mention!!!

    I'm having a mini giveaway if you wanna check it out! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. CHEESECAKE! omg i need it, it looks amazing! xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top