Monday 1 December 2014

Dear Santa..


Hi Santa Paws,

It's me, Patch. I'm so excited for Christmas this year, I just love sitting under the Christmas tree and trying to work out which presents are mine. I love finding out what other people have got and watching them open their presents too. Oh and of course I just LOVE Christmas dinner - turkey, pigs in blankets, salmon and prawns! I like to have a bit of everything to fill my tum.

I've been a very good girl this year, I promise. Well, apart from waking Hayley up a few times at 6am by dancing on her face - I don't know what came over me. Oh, and that time I puked on her bed at 3:30am and then got annoyed when she made me get off so she could change the sheets. Sometimes I spit my food out around my bowl or just lick the jelly off and leave the meat but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful for all of the food my lovely family give me.

I am really kind to my family, I love to cuddle up to Hayley and have a spoon in bed while we watch Eastenders. My daddy had an operation recently and was off work for a few weeks so it was up to me to look after him, I made sure I kept him company. I'm a great listener, you can tell me anything and I don't mind if you want to have a little cry on me.

There's just a few things that I would like for Christmas:

- A new bed, I've had mine since I was a kitten and I'm 17 now so it's a bit worn out.
- A Furminator. Hayley keeps telling me I need one of these, I don't think she likes it when I shed all over her bed.
- A new bowl. Well, I've got to eat my Christmas dinner out of something snazzy, haven't I?
- I would really like some of these Thrive chicken treats. Hayley bought me some from the Cat Cafe when she was in London but hasn't managed to find anymore for me. 
- My favourite treats ever, Dreamies.
- It would also be nice if you could bring something special for my rabbit sisters Poppy and Daisy and my gerbil brother Gervinho. They've been very good this year too. 

Lots of love and purrs, Patch xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh such a cute post - sending some virtual dreamies your way

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ This was so cute! I hope Santa brings Patch everything she wants this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post:) Me & Cookie liked reading it muhaha x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top