Saturday 22 February 2014

LFW A/W14: Street Style



On the second day of London Fashion Week, I did what every sensible fashion blogger must do while they're around Somerset House - take some street style photos. Unfortunately, when we got there, the heavens opened and most people took shelter inside or around the entrance but I still managed to get loads of photos. It took me a while to pick out my favourite ones for this blog post. As you can see, I'm loving the monochrome look and the pops of electric blue and yellow. Also, how amazing does Law look in her pink, furry ensemble?

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the rest of my LFW posts up, since I got back from London I've had some horrendous cold/virus/plague thing so when I haven't been at work I've been in bed feeling sorry for myself. I'll pull my socks up next week and sort my to do list out though.

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top