Friday 27 December 2013

Wishlist: NYE Outfit


Now Christmas is done and dusted, it's time to start thinking about how we're going to be celebrating and bringing in the new year. I'm not really a fan of going out on New Year's Eve as everything is so overpriced and I really hate drunk people, so I really prefer staying at home with a takeaway or going to a house party. I'm not sure what I'm doing this year, I still need to make some plans but I've picked out an outfit anyway, just in case.

I love this black playsuit from Missguided. It's so simple yet you don't really need to accesorise it as the plunging neckline really makes it stand out. I decided to go for a black and gold theme with the jacket and the jewellery. I chose small, simple pieces as there's no need to go overboard with this particular outfit.

What are you doing to see in 2014? What will you be wearing?

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit - the shoes are lovely! I hope you had a great Christmas! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she retains the thought of a
    user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of
    it. So that's why this post is amazing. Thanks!


    You ought to take a look at my youtube video relating to easy make money online by clicking here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top