Wednesday 23 January 2013

Matalan Style Project

I was recently asked to take part in the Matalan Style Project for January. I was given a £50 voucher to spend online and was told that I needed to stick to the theme of Work Wear. I decided to go for the classic black trousers and blazer look with a smart top, however I dressed it up a bit with the chunky gold necklace and navy blue blazer. I also went for studded black slipper shoes which helps to keep the outfit on trend and a tan satchel bag which is great for work.
If you like my outfit, I'd be thrilled if you could vote for me, you just need to click this link and comment with my name at the bottom of the page.
Thank you so much!

4 comments:

  1. Voted for you :) I love Matalan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you (of course ;)) LOVE your choices, you look gorgeous :)

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Hope you win, you look minxy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top